Sheriff’s Reports June 9 – 13
• June 9, Andrielle Kidd, 29, 7521 Dogwood Lane, was charged with 4th-degree assault and endangering the welfare of a minor.
• June 11, Dasia Blanton-Smith, 21, 603 Westwood Drive, was charged with speeding, reckless driving, and DUI first offense.
• June 11, Ronnie Wheeler, 67, 3656 Keene Troy Road, Versailles, was served with a warrant PTA.
• June 11, Kristopher D. Rucker, 320 West Washington St., was traveling towards Colby Road on Becknerville Road when another vehicle was oncoming in his lane causing him to run off the right side of the road. He overcorrected which caused his vehicle to overturn.
• June 11, Loretta S. Ralston, 471 Goose Creek Road, advised that an unknown suspect unlawfully obtained Amazon cards from her by deception in a phone scam.
• June 12, Zachary L. Morris, 473 Greenway Drive, reported the theft of a bicycle. On his doorbell camera, a subject walked under his carport and removed a white State bicycle and left on it and left the bicycle he was riding behind.
• June 12, Kevin W. Birch, 251 Greenway Drive, reported a theft from his vehicle. His vehicle was unlocked and an unknown subject entered through the passenger side and took approximately $5.00 in change from the center console. The vehicle was also ransacked, however, no other items were taken.
• June 12, Sheila M. Hamilton, 162 Bunker Hill, was traveling east on Ky 1927 and lost control going around a curve and slid off the road down an embankment and struck a tree. She stated may have had a seizure while driving. She was transported to Clark Regional Medical Center.
• June 13, Darrell Thacker, 52, Ravenna, Ky., was charged with possession of methamphetamines, DUI, no seatbelt and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• June 13, Robert D. Raney, 389 Killarney Drive, was traveling east on Veterans Memorial Parkway and observed motorcycles on the right shoulder of the road and moved to the far left lane, at which time a motorcycle operated by Brian W. Gillette, 41 Denny Lane, Dallas, Georgia, pulled out and struck the rear of his vehicle. Georgette Gillette, a passenger of Gillette’s motorcycle, was transported to Clark Regional Medical Center.
For 100 years now, the United Way of the Bluegrass organization has invested millions of dollars to social service agencies... read more